List By Owner on Realtors MLS & Realtor.com - Calhoun County, Florida
Attention Calhoun County, Florida real property sellers! Save thousands of dollars in commissions when selling your home? List where the action is. Minimize your time on the market and get the most exposure to capture the highest sales price. Complete our no obligation, risk free form and receive discounts from our flat fee MLS and Realtor.com affiliates when selling your home. Brokerless, Inc. will help you get started. Calculate Savings.
List For Sale By Owner in the Florida Realtors MLS and Realtor.com for a one time low flat fee and save between 2% and 3.5% in commissions off your contract sales price. Sell on your own, and pay no commission. Get the same exposure enjoyed by homes listed by realtors for a fraction of the costs. Learn why Realtor.com is the busiest site on the web.
Realtor.com is the internet’s busiest national real estate website. Learn more about how buyers search for homes on Realtor.com and what this means for you as a “by owner” flat fee MLS seller.
- Brokerless is a licensed real estate Florida broker, located in Aventura, Florida, that has partnered with top producing Flat Fee MLS Providers throughout the entire state to provide you with the lowest “fee for service” money can buy.
Need More Information? (Contact Us at: 305-772-1173) click here
- Search for a flat fee MLS Listing broker in Calhoun County, Florida and go FSBO!
- We cover Calhoun County, Florida - Altha, Blountstown
- Purchase 6 or 12 months in your local MLS for a one time listing fee.
- Your listing may be cancelled or withdrawn at any time, unless under contract.
- This package includes a Realtor.com® listing for 6 or 12 months. Realtor.com® is the internet’s busiest national real estate website.
- Live expert support by calling (305) 772-1173.
- Free Internet Exposure…. Your listing will also receive exposure on sites like MSN®, Yahoo Real Estate®, as well as other Realtor® websites which offer MLS searches to the public.
- Submission Into The IDX Program (internet data exchange): This will enable all participating agencies to display your property on their websites (if Broker is a member of IDX). In markets with a high participation rate – which has usually been the case thus far–online shoppers can specify certain criteria and search virtually the entire MLS database from one broker’s Web site.
- We will wipe out the listing brokerage commission and save you, the seller, thousands of dollars.
- Stay in control by eliminating certain contractual risks that are present when using a full service real estate broker. Exclusive agency listing agreements will be used. 12 Month pdf Exclusive Agency Flat Fee MLS Listing Agreement.
- Advertise your home as a (FSBO) for sale by owner property.
- Deal directly with a Florida real estate licensed broker.
- Sell on your own and pay no brokerage commission. Pay no brokerage commission if title to your property is transferred to a person secured by you (e.g., someone who is not represented by a “Buyer’s Broker”).
- MLS Listings are updated in real time and are available for viewing on www.Realtor.Com 24/7, Florida Realtors, and all participating MLS agencies through IDX (internet data exchange) feeds.
- Link: Brokerage Options and Potential Savings on Homes Sold.
We are available Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST, and Saturday/Sunday 9am-3pm.
“Offered by Brokerless, Inc., a Florida licensed real estate brokerage firm (license# CQ1026651
RE Corp).” Jack Laufer, Lic. Real Estate Broker. Tel: 305-772-1173